Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Your Face > Everyone Else's

Today was a long one, I started out at Blue Star Donuts in downtown Portland. I was looking forward to a good cup of coffee and a donut. Alas, the coffee and donut were not so great, but the company was.


This is Brendon. I've known this kid since I worked at Hollister. Yes, that was a long time ago. We have had our ups and downs, but he is one of the very few people that know me inside and out. He's going to be an excellent firefighter someday soon. 


I loved this sign on the building. Just something cute about that yogurt, not so sure exactly but it is. Sometimes Portland is the worst thing to me, and sometimes like this, it is just cute and adorable and I am glad I live here. 



Had a terrific lunch at Red Robin with my little brother. As we get older it has been great to be able to connect with him more and more. 


Today is my stepmother's birthday so we took a photo for her. My dog (the black fuzzy teddy bear) is oh so photogenic. He's a babe. 


I spend my days wandering around trying to figure out what my plan is and sometimes wishing I could fast forward to when my life is filled with a husband, a house, and children. I know it will work itself out, but patience is hard. 


 photo postsignature.png

1 comment: