Sunday, August 25, 2013

it's my birthday in 60 days...but who's counting?

So I swear when I'm broke I find the cutest things, so instead of going into debt for them, I'm just going to post them here as my birthday wishlist... hint hint fam....

The Altered Chain Pendant // Aritzia Diderot Sweater // Aritzia Babaton Harper Blouse // Free People In Your Arms Sweater Vest via Nordstrom // Arrow Phone Case // tattoo fund // rice cooker fund //

My mom and I discussed my birthday plans since my birthday is in exactly 60 days, and we are planning to go to Urban Fondue on 21st in Portland. One of my favorite places to go eat, and they share drinks with Bartini next door so its an absolutely perfect way to spend my birthday. As for the rest of the weekend, that could get crazy.

In other news, I have a plan for my next tattoo...
Instead of the bear, I want a wolf, and the child is going to be based off of one of the pictures of me from when I was little. I fell in love with this tattoo the moment I saw it and I can't wait to get it on my arm. 

Side note though, today I realized the power of the words "I love you". It has the power to change everything in an instant. A person can suffer enormous amounts of pain because they believe that someone loves them. I learned some things I didn't want to know today, things that were painful, and then I was told those three words. Does it really make the pain go away? Does it ease how hard those things were to hear? I don't know right now, but I do know that I will never throw those words around like nothing again.


Credit to my co-worker Dillon for this fantastic picture. I love the PNW. 


 photo postsignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment