Monday, August 26, 2013

My hair....

So my hair used to look like this:

And then I got back to Portland and got it cut. My hair has seriously seen a ton of damage the past couple years. Its been blonde, dark, and everything in between. Its been straightened and curled billions of times. So I got 6 inches cut off. So much hair gone. When I look at this picture I miss it so much. So I'm trying to get it back. 

Segway to my favorite person ever, Weslie Christensen. Have you seen her blog, let alone her cute as can be family? Check em out here. She never washes her hair and uses a cleansing conditioner by Wen. 




Look at her hair! Actually both of them...wow. 

She has seen dramatic results, and I figure its my turn to give it a shot. So here goes. Sunday nights are coconut oil masks and once a week I'm going to condition with Wen. Can't even wait to see how this works although it could get worse before it gets better I'm afraid....
had a killer monday today....i should've brought a happier mug..


Even my nails took longer than normal...but I like the sparkle. Not too much, but just enough. 

Wish me some serious hair luck people, I'll update you soon. 

 photo postsignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment