Monday, August 19, 2013

travelin' soul

It's no secret that I love to travel. It should also be no secret that moving has become an integral part of my life since I was 7. Now, just before I turn 21, I am moving once again. First I explored Portland, well actually, I've explored Portland twice, but now I'm moving south to a new suburb, Tualatin. How exciting right? Haha. Its okay. I am just excited to have my own place again. Aspen is excited as well. I don't know how he's going to do without his furry sidekick, Maile, but my pup is going to do just fine. What I am really excited about is my 15 minute commute to work/classes. Could not be happier about that one. I can honestly say I hope that this place is it for awhile. It is scary to think that in a few months, I'll be graduating from college. Things are going to change quickly and I can't wait to see where they go.



 photo postsignature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment